In this condensed two hour class you will learn the scope and practice of a death doula, a look into dying well, and ritual and grief exercises. You will be emailed all the materials before the First online session will be January 19, 20202:00-4:00 pm MST Register Here
This workshop teaches the fundamental skills of a Death Doula, and takes a deep dive into the thanatology and philosophy of dying well. Topics will include:
- The scope of practice of a death doula
- A look at what it means to die well
- The history of death work
- Spiritual & Emotional reflections
- Cultural & Historical reflections
- Ritual and grief exercises
Location: The Lumber Baron Mansion in Denver.
Lunch will be catered by the Inn.
Investment: $333 (includes course & lunch)
Next live Class: Class: May 2, 2020